- Select one of the wallets from the list. If you don't have one we recommend to download Metamask browser extension. It's the quickest way to make a wallet. Here is a download link.
- Top up the balance. Click on "buy" to purchase ETH in Metamask.
- Select a token which we're going to change (in our case it's ETH) and a token which we are going to import. To select TONCOIN click as it is shown in the picture:
Insert TONCOIN in a search line and click on "Add token +".
- Insert the address in a search lane and click on "Import".
- Put a tick and click on "Import" again.
- Click on "Swap" to change a wishful amount of ETH to TONCOIN.
- Blockchain will request 2 confirmations. Don't panic, it's okay!
- Wait for a transaction approval by Ethereum.
- That's it! Fresh TONCOIN come to your Metamask wallet.
- Now you can transfer your TONCOIN from Ethereum to the native TON Wallet with the help of Ethereum-TON Bridge.
If you still have some questions, welcome to the comments.