System Analyst \ Business Analyst в ABBYY
· How-to consulting and/or creation of campaigns in marketing automation system (further - Marketo) based on business requirements provided by marketing managers (incl. batch email campaigns, lead nurturing campaigns, complex marketing programs for managing offline and online events (webinars), lead scoring models etc.
· Managing Marketo integration with CRM and other systems: updating data flow according to lead management processes, troubleshooting sync errors, preventing data loss.
· User management.
· Customer database management.
· Troubleshooting and user support.
· Managing Marketo roll-out for additional teams.
· Identify and test potential enhancements to continually improve marketing effectiveness.
· Technical documentation management (Confluence).
· Other Marketo administration related tasks.
· Managing implementation of other small tools for marketing department needs – requirements collection, purchasing, roll-out, adjustment, as well as support of complimentary technology stack (SMM tool, webinar provider etc.).
Required hard skills:
· Understanding of sales and marketing business processes.
· Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
· Experience with administration of Marketing automation system (Marketo or similar - Eloqua, Pardot, Silverpop etc.) is highly desirable.
· Basic knowledge of data transfer mechanisms (native/custom connectors, web API, webhooks etc.).
· Solid understanding of database and web technologies.
· Salesforce CRM experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of email deliverability and CAN-SPAM/CASL compliance requirements is a plus
· fluent English (both verbal and written)
Required soft skills:
· logical thinking, strong analytical skills
· customer oriented approach, ability to quickly react to urgent incidents
· good communication skills
· attention to details
· highly organized, self-motivated and proactive
· be able to multitask and handle multiple simultaneous projects