Your Role and Responsibilities
- System analysis and requirements verification.
- Preparation and coordination of functional/technical specifications.
- Consultation of developers/testers on open issues, demonstration and delivery of new functionality to customers. Analysis of errors in the work of the service platform and consultation of business users.
- Participation in new features testing.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 3+ years as system analyst.
- Experience in systems analysis and software development from scratch.
- Experience in large integration projects.
- Good understanding of software development and support process according to Waterfall, Agile and other methodologies.
- Good understanding of relational and other data structures and SQL.
- Familiarity with XML/XSLT/XSD/WSDL/JSON.
- Good knowledge and experience with Unix systems.
- Understanding of application’s microservice architecture.
- Team work experience using Jira, Confluence, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Ansible or similar tools.
- Experience in working with CI/CD environment. Basic knowledge about DevOps, Docker.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Readiness to to work with unique, new and complex projects.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Participation in development of applications with multi-tier architecture projects would be a plus.
- Familiarity with OOP principles, architectural patterns, and Java would be a plus.