Would you like to put your expertise to good use by providing our clients with innovative strategies in implementation, the cornerstone for sustainable success in all business areas?
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree required, MBA degree advantageous
- 3+ years of Functional and/or Consulting experience and with professional experience in an area of operations (capital productivity, manufacturing, product development, purchasing, service operations, or supply chain management)
- 1+ year of experience in design/execution of lean and/or six-sigma operational improvement projects or PMO function
- Proven experience in applying well-developed problem solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Russian.
- Comfort with extensive travel (3 – 5 days per week)
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You'll join in one of our locations around the world, working with our McKinsey Implementation (MI) team.
MI is a rapidly growing service offering for McKinsey & Company. It provides continuous, distinctive support to our clients to ensure they achieve and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended changes. Our implementation consultants are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle. We are developing a strong team in EEMA's Operations Practice, and are looking for exceptional individuals to join us.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work in small teams with colleagues and clients to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained.
Our work is about coaching others to achieve success in implementing new approaches and delivering lasting outcomes. You'll have the opportunity to manage projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. Additionally, you'll develop practical recommendations and contribute to team discussions on implications of analysis; identifying implementation challenges.
You'll work alongside the client’s staff on each project, assisting with implementation tasks. This could include facilitating working sessions with front-line and supervisors, connecting with and motivating the client team, or developing skills of McKinsey or client team members when appropriate, principally through coaching. You'll also solicit feedback from team members to develop your own skills. Common traits of those successful in this role are leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people across all levels in an organization.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.