September 8, 2021
Investment Manager / Associate Pre-IPO in BCS (BCS Pre-IPO / BCS Venture)
BCS Financial Group, brokerage firm #1 in Russia, with total AUM over $5 billion and offices in Moscow, New York and London, is seeking an Investment Manager to its newly formed BCS Pre-IPO / BCS Venture arm to help source new investment opportunities and scale Pre-IPO product in BCS. In 2021 the firm has already closed multi-million dollar deals with top tier firms among co-investors.
- Involvement in all aspects of deal flow: from proactively sourcing, screening and assessing emerging investment opportunities to engaging in due diligence, deal execution and closing in accordance with the investment criteria. Core focus – late stage and pre-IPO companies from the US, Asia, Europe.
- Networking with VC and PE funds, company founders, advisors and brokers to facilitate the process of deal-flow sourcing.
- Presenting investment opportunities at investment and other committees, including top management of BCS.
- Deal structuring and closure, interaction with external and internal lawyers and committees.
- Preparation of investment memos, analytical presentations and client materials.
- Managing team of analysts and coordinating research, financial modelling, due diligence, analytics preparation and other aspects of investment process.
- Communication with external experts and advisors to complete due diligence.
- 5-7 years of prior experience in corporate finance (experience in large recognized investment banks in M&A/ECM/DCM) or VC/PE is a must with successful track record of closed deals.
- Fluent English and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong academic credentials at top-tier universities. International academic and work experiences are preferred.
- Demonstrated passion for technology and new trends. Knowledge of private tech companies.
- Solid understanding of corporate finance, financial reporting (US GAAP or IFRS) and company valuation methods. CFA certificate would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
ТРЕБОВАНИЯ К КАНДИДАТУ
Бакалавр / Специалист (Обязательно)
CFA: Аккредитован (Опционально)