We are currently seeking a talented Compliance professional to join our team in Moscow, as a Country Compliance Manager
NOTE: This role is an 18 month Fixed Term Contract
Global Compliance is an independent, centralised governance and control function with responsibility for dedicatedly managing compliance risk, including establishing compliance program standards and policies and executing compliance testing and monitoring. The mission of Global Compliance is to drive a Culture of Compliance® with laws and regulations in pursuit of the highest ethical standards for our customers, employees and shareholders.
What will your responsibilities include?
You will advise on applicable rules and regulations in relation to investment activities of the company which will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Regulatory and exchange membership
- Exchange rules
- Conduct of business rules
- Market conduct rules
- BAML Global and EMEA policies and procedures (including those applying to anti-money laundering and know your customer)
- Systems and controls
- Conflicts of interest consideration
- Cross-border activity
- Compliance monitoring
- Compliance surveillance
- Conducting periodic compliance reviews
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- FSFR (CBR) 1.0 Certificate, relevant work experience in an international broker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of current CBR applicable regulations
- Fluent Russian and English
- Team player