As a Business Development Manager, you will help our top Android developers build successful businesses now and for the future
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working in Technology Partnerships, engaging external companies to integrate products, and Business Development, helping partners to achieve business goals.
- Experience working closely with Sales, Product and Marketing teams at international companies.
- Knowledge of both Business and Technology sides of Mobile Apps or Online Services such as E-Commerce.
About the job
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
The Google Play Apps Business Development team is responsible for helping our top Android developers build successful businesses now and for the future. We help developers grow their business on Android by consulting on quality, engagement, Google product integrations, revenue improvements and go-to-market strategies.
The Play Business Development team develops relationships with a range of organizations, from startups to larger developers, works with them to build great Apps, and finds ways for them to reach their audiences on Play. From joint design and solving technical problems for partners, to developing business models and distributing Apps globally, we provide the full lifecycle of support for partners.
As a Business Development Manager, you will help our top Android developers build successful businesses now and for the future. You'll develop trusted partnerships with industry leaders, grow business, enable technology innovations and ensure Google Products and Platforms long term success.
Google Play offers music, movies, books, apps and games for devices, powered by the cloud. It syncs across devices and on the web. As part of the Android and Mobile team, Googlers working on Google Play do everything from engineering our backend systems, to shaping product strategy, to forming great content partnerships. They make it possible for people to do things like buy an ebook or song on their Android phone, then have it instantly available on their laptop. The Google Play team enhances the Android ecosystem by giving developers and partners a premium store where they can reach millions of users.
- Develop market analysis and strategy to identify key opportunities for the regional market in partnership with cross-functional and global teams.
- Identify regional opportunities, define partnership strategies and execute go-to-market plans.
- Prioritize your partner portfolio, with specific, measurable and achievable/stretch goals to grow your partners to the next level.
- Stay up to date on the latest developments within mobile technology and app and game development through research, attending and speaking at events.
- Provide feedback on features and business models to product and engineering teams, and generate and publish best practices from your data and insights.