November 17, 2021
Norte Capital – an international investment-banking advisory firm. The company is looking for candidates for an M&A Analyst position.
Based in Saint Petersburg and Helsinki, Norte Capital is an international investment-banking advisory firm with more than 20 years of experience in delivering first-class advice to some of the largest Russian and European companies.
- Participating in different stages of M&A (sell-side / buy-side) deals;
- Financial analysis and modeling;
- Preparation of presentations for internal and external use;
- Conducting financial and other business-related research;
- Industry research;
- Analyzing potential M&A opportunities;
- Good understanding of deal documentation;
- Assistance in the execution of transactions;
- Coordinating complex and often time-sensitive processes;
- Participation in negotiations.
We seek to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in their prior endeavours. In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should have:
- 1-2 years of Investment Banking or Corporate Finance experience from a leading industry group/investment bank/Big4;
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics from a leading Russian or foreign University;
- Exceptional knowledge of corporate finance and accounting;
- Proven financial modelling skills;
- CFA participation is a strong plus;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- Exceptional attention to detail and intellectual curiosity;
- An excellent, team-based attitude;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects.
We provide the opportunity to work in a hybrid format or remotely.
ТРЕБОВАНИЯ К КАНДИДАТУ
Бакалавр / Специалист (Обязательно)
CFA: Аккредитован (Опционально)