Investment team · Moscow
- Industry and market research (BigData, IoT, AI, FinTech, Crypto and other tech segments)
- Sourcing and evaluation of new investment opportunities
- Financial modelling and analysis of potential investments
- Preparation and delivery of investment committee presentations
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio companies including reviewing of monthly operating results and Board materials
- 2 years of relevant experience (PE/VC, Big-4, IB)
- Strong academic credentials. Bachelor's degree or higher with a major in Finance / Economics / Business or Applied Math / Tech
- Highly analytical; advanced knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting
- Self-driven attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
About iTech Capital
iTech Capital is a group of private equity funds with more than $200M of total assets under management. We back entrepreneurs worldwide applying technology to transform the industries. Our team invests at the Series A stage in rapidly growing businesses and provides partnership support to help companies to achieve their full potential.
Our pioneer fund, iTech Fund I with $100M AUM, was established in 2011 and is fully invested with 7 companies in its portfolio and 5 successful exits.
Second fund, iTech Fund II, has been launched in 2018 with a target size of $200M AUM and $5-10 USDM investment ticket. The fund has 2 companies in its portfolio and is actively seeking for new deals across such verticals as SaaS, AdTech, Online Travel, FinTech, Big Data and Crypto Tech.
ТРЕБОВАНИЯ К КАНДИДАТУ
2 года (Обязательно)
Бакалавр / Специалист (Обязательно)
Английский: Свободный (Обязательно)