Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report on the neurovascular embolization devices (neurology) market for the forecast period of 2019–2027. According to the report, the global neurovascular embolization devices (neurology) market was valued at ~US$ 1.2 Bn in 2018, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~3% from 2019 to 2027.
Request a PDF Sample of Neurovascular Embolization Devices (Neurology) Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73906
Rise in Prevalence of Stroke to Drive Neurovascular Embolization Devices (Neurology) Market
- Rise in the prevalence of stroke, globally, is projected to drive the global neurovascular embolization devices (neurology) market during the forecast period.
- According to WHO, approximately 33 million people across the world suffer from stroke, each year. Moreover, 70% of stroke and 87% of stroke-related disabilities and mortalities occur in low- and middle-income countries. Moreover, the incidence rate of stroke in low- and middle-income countries has more than doubled in the past four decades.
- Stroke is the second leading cause of mortality and third leading cause of disability across the globe.
- Rise in the prevalence and increase in the burden of stroke will drive the need for surgeries, which, in turn, is projected to accelerate the growth of the global neurovascular embolization devices (neurology) market in the next few years.
Embolization Coils Dominated Neurovascular Embolization Devices (Neurology) Market
In terms of product, the global neurovascular embolization devices (neurology) market has been segmented into embolization coils, liquid embolic systems, aneurysm clips, flow diversion stents, and others. The embolization coils product segment dominated the global neurovascular embolization devices (neurology) market in 2018, and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period.
Rapid adoption and rise in the demand for embolization coils, as these are one of the oldest known embolization devices, and interventional radiologists being well-trained in carrying out embolization procedures with these devices as compared to others, make these vital for various embolization procedures.
Request for a Discount on Neurovascular Embolization Devices (Neurology) Market Report -https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=73906
Hemorrhagic Stroke Solutions Held Leading Share of Neurovascular Embolization Devices (Neurology) Market
In terms of treatment, the global neurovascular embolization devices (neurology) market has been classified into ischemic stroke solutions and hemorrhagic stroke solutions. The hemorrhagic stroke solutions segment held a major share of the global neurovascular embolization devices (neurology) market in 2018. Increase in high blood pressure and brain aneurysms cases is the primary factor leading to hemorrhagic stroke. Embolization devices are majorly employed for the treatment of hemorrhagic stroke.
The ischemic stroke solutions segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period, owing to substantial increase in the incidence of ischemic stroke in adults aged between 18 years and 50 years across the globe.
Hospitals End User to be Prominent
- In terms of end user, the global neurovascular embolization devices (neurology) market has been categorized into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and specialty clinics.
- The hospitals segment held a major share of the global neurovascular embolization devices (neurology) market in 2018. Growth of this segment can be attributed to a surge in new cases of stroke and brain aneurysm across the globe, and patient preference for treatment in hospitals.
Growth Strategies of Key Players
Key players operating in the global neurovascular embolization devices (neurology) market are Stryker Corporation, Terumo Medical Corporation, DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.), Boston Scientific Corporation, Acandis GmbH, Penumbra, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, BALT EXTRUSION, and Spartan Micro, Inc.
These companies engage in research & development activities to develop novel products in order to expand their product offerings and customer base. For instance, in January 2019, MicroVention, Inc., a U.S.-based subsidiary of Terumo Corporation, announced the launch of the WEB Aneurysm Embolization System, intended to be used for the treatment of intracranial wide neck bifurcation aneurysms. This product launch has enabled the company to expand its product portfolio and strengthen its position in the global neurovascular embolization devices (neurology) market.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving method-ologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of re-search is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453