Agricultural Robots are robots used for agriculture purposes. Presently, their major area of application is at harvesting stage. These robots are capable of performing repetitive tasks efficiently and thus, decreasing the need for agricultural labor.
Top Key Players: AGCO Corporation, Agribotix LLC, AG Eagle LLC, BouMatic Robotics, B.V., Trimble Inc., GEA Group, AG Leader Technology, Deere & Company, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. and DJI.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- -To provide overview of the global Agricultural Robots market
- -To analyze and forecast the global Agricultural Robots market on the basis of product and application.
- -To provide market size and forecast till 2027 for overall Agricultural Robots market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) , Middle East and Africa (MEA) , and South America (SAM) , which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries.
- -To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend.
- -To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
The report analyzes factors affecting Agricultural Robots market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the Agricultural Robots market in these regions
Source: The Insight Partners