Sticker is one of the best ways to convey emotion and thoughts on Messenger quickly. If you wish to create your reaction sticker pack, then you can learn how to work it. In this article, we will teach you how you can create your picture sticker for your WhatsApp messenger.
You can get several stickers application from Google Play Store for “Android” and Apps Store for iPhone. There is most of the application that has only a little sticker pack. If you wish to make your sticker, then you does not need to download or use any other third-party application or any application developer.
Here you only need some of your pictures that you want to make stickers, and you need a stricker.ly application that is available for Google Play Store for Android user and Apps Store for Apple user. This application has several features, such as background removal features that are used only to preview your reaction face and erase the background from an image.
To start creating your sticker first, you need to download and install a sticker.ly application on your device that you are using an iPhone or Android device. In the next steps, you need to collect all the images that you want to make your own sticker. Here you need to create your own sticker by choosing your pictures or selfies; here, you need to remember the picture has a nonaligned background.
Here are the steps on how to create your sticker through the sticker.ly application on your iPhone or Android device:
- Launch the sticker.ly application on your device and tap the add icon that appears “+” button in the lower toolbar of your screen.
- Here you need to create a name for the sticker pack and then tap the “Creator” option and then hit on the “Create” option.
- In the next display, you need to tap the “Add Sticker” option.
- Here you can view a picture selector; you need to move on the album where you have saved your pictures and then hit on it.
- If you have taken images that have a transparent background, then this application feature automatically removes the background of your image. (In this case, this application works great to remove the background of any pictures).
- If you have a complicated background in your image, then you need to use the adjust option of this application.
- Here you need to use your finger to remove the parts of your image that you want to delete or remove all the background instead of the face.
- If you wish to add some words to your sticker, then you can attach some text on your sticker via “Text” features.
- To add text, tap the “text” icon and write the text that you wish to add on your sticker.
- Here you can change the font style in the upper top in the application when you are confirmed and happy with your created sticker you have created then tap the “Done” option.
- Now hit the Save option.
- After the above process, you have created your sticker, then hit on “Add sticker” to make a new sticker.
- Remember that you need to create a minimum of three stickers to create sticker pack.
- When you have created your own sticker, then you are able to add to your WhatsApp sticker options.
- This sticker automatically launches the WhatsApp sticker and adds to the display. Here you can view the sticker. You need to tap the sticker, and tap saves button to add to your WhatsApp account.
- After this above process, your own sticker pack attached to your WhatsApp and ready to send your love ones.
- Now you need to open a WhatsApp message and then hit sticker that you want to send that appears on the left of the box.
- In the sticker, option chooses your sticker and then tap on it to send after this sticker automatically popup in the conversation.
- You can make more stickers, or as you need, you can with the help of styicker.ly application or create sicker according to your use.
Richard Branson is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.