Task 2. Describe what is there in the fridge? Don`t forget to use the quantifiers some/any/much/many/a lot of.
The superlative quiz
Watching and discussing
1. Do you like travelling?
2. What is travel for you?
3 What different kinds of travelling are there?
4. What’s the best place you’ve ever been to?
Task 1. Fill in the articles a/an/the if necessary.
40 - They live in ...... lovely flat.
41 - Their offices are on ....... fifth floor.
42 - We start ...... work at a quarter to nine.
43 - The only sport I enjoy is ...... rugby.
44 - It's ...... old house and needs some work.
45 - I left it at ...... office.
46 - Could you take ....... books you borrowed back to the library, please?
47 - Come in- ...... water's lovely and warm.
48 - He joined .... union when he started work.
49 - It's in ....... Milton Road.
50 - It's ...... second road on the right.
51 - He's wearing ..... blue suit.
52 - He's wearing ...... tie I gave him.
53 - What time would you like ...... breakfast?
54 - I don't know anywhere in ...... world quite as beautiful as here.
55 - We were stopped by ...... police last night.
Task 2. Choose the correct order of adjectives.
1. A. five little kids B. little five kids _____
2. A. a handsome, young man B. a young, handsome man _____
3. A. full three boxes B. three full boxes _____
4. A. American, large cars B. large, American cars _____
5. A. four round, red tables B. four red, round tables _____
6. A. Chinese, delicious food B. delicious, Chinese food _____
7. A. a smelly, old, kitchen towel B. an old, kitchen, smelly towel _____
8. A. a cool, new, red sports car B. a new, red, cool sports car _____
9. A. two little, ugly pillows B. two ugly, little pillows _____
10. A. a beautiful, Jamaican sunrise B. a Jamaican, beautiful sunrise _____
11. A. a plaid, purple skirt B. a purple, plaid skirt _____
12. A. eighteen soda, large bottles B. eighteen large, soda bottles ____