Complete the sentences below using the correct form of the verbs "let," "make," "have," and "get"
1. Sam really wanted a dog, but his parents wouldn't ____ him have a pet.
2. I can't believe she ____ you look at her vacation pictures again last night. We have to look at those stupid pictures every time we go to her house.
3. I don't know how you convince your children to clean up their rooms. I couldn't _____ my children to clean up their rooms if my life depended on it.
4. Professor Yu _____ each of her students write an essay describing their future goals in life.
5. Professor Yu _____ her students use a dictionary while they were taking the test.
6. Debbie's husband hates the opera. But after days of nagging, she finally _____ him to go see the new production of La Boheme.
7. Sally ______ me take off my shoes before I went into her house. She said she wanted to keep the carpet clean.
8. Rebecca Smith requested a copy of that expense report, so I ____ the courier take one over to her last week.
9. Diane thinks television is a waste of time, so she won't ____ her children watch TV.
10. Mr. Levine ____ his secretary call Ms. Jackson and reconfirm their meeting on Thursday.
11. Marcus ____ me drive his new BMW. I couldn't believe how quickly it picked up speed.
12. How did you _____ the doctor to make a house call? I haven't heard of a doctor actually going to a patient's house in years.
13. My boss ____ me get him coffee, pick up his dry cleaning and buy presents for his wife. He can't do anything by himself!
14. Tommy didn't want to go to his cousin's birthday party, but his mom _____ him go.
15. I can't believe the zoo keeper_____ you feed the snake. That was so cool!
16. The contract was very detailed, and it was essential that the wording be absolutely correct. Therefore, I _____ the translator recheck his work several times to make sure there would be no misunderstandings.
17. Cheryl didn't want to wash her car, so with a little smooth talk she _____ her boyfriend to wash it for her.
18. If you ask me nicely, I'll ____ you lick the bowl after I make the cookies.
19. Dr. Jackson____ the nurse monitor the patient's condition overnight.
20. The news coverage of the recent tornado was incredibly moving. The interview with the little boy who lost his family in the tragedy _____ everyone cry.