Present Simple vs Present Continuous exercises
1. He … (works/is working) for a big company.
2. Water always … (boils/is boiling) at 100 degrees. 3. I … (wait/am waiting) for my doctor at the moment.
4. Bob, stop! You … (eat/are eating) too fast.
5. She … (has/is having) four brothers.
6. Switch off the radio, please. You … (don’t listen/aren’t listening) to it.
7. I know my bad habit: I often … (talk/am talking) too loudly.
8. Look at the picture. An elegant lady … (rides/is riding) a horse.
9. Give me some salt, please. I … (make/am making) a salad. 10. Mary never … (speaks/is speaking) to strange people.