What are the responsibilities?
- Supports development and / or implements recruiting standards in order to ensure effective staffing in the organization;
- Supports management in the design and development of talent acquisition policies, guidelines, methods and tools;
- Cooperates with HR operations and HR business partners or line management in related matters;
- Plans and executes projects to improve recruiting processes;
- May perform or support individual and / or group assessments and analyses results;
- Processes recruiting specific transactions, such as arranging travel assignments for applicants, resolving appointment issues, and administrating assessment and application processes;
- Responds to routine inquiries from applicants;
- Maintains files for all documents processed, such as CVs;
- Assists with creation, transmission and processing of data files between various stakeholders in the recruiting process;
- Assists in liaising with authorities and with local organization units, if necessary.
What is needed to qualify for the position?
- Higher education (Economics, Marketing);
- At least 3 years of the relevant experience within the international companies;
- Fluent Russian and English skills, German as a plus;
- Good knowledge of Russian labor law;
- Good knowledge of modern recruiting techniques, interview methodologies;
- Willing to reach the goals and improve the processes;
- Hardworking and optimistic approach.
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Siemens, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_siemens