- Provide strategic Talent Advisory support to the HR and Divisional/Functional Leadership team for a specific division/geography/functional needs, including growth plans and expansions and proactive talent scouting.
- Develop, present and align with internal stakeholders on a talent acquisition strategy, aimed at meeting business needs. Consult and influence via recommendations based on data/analytics and best practices.
- Liaise with Hiring managers to provide best-in-class staffing support to respective functional client team(s), with a goal of filling open roles with qualified external talent while achieving target metrics.
- Drive sourcing strategies focusing on economical talent sources.
- Drive the company employment brand activities as appropriate.
- Evaluate external labor market conditions and internal employee turnover trends to recommend changes to the organization's recruitment strategies.
- Adapt existing recruitment activities to changing market conditions.
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with recruitment agencies to ensure satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of recruitment professionals. Oversee the performance of direct report(s), including setting their annual objectives and development plan.
- Participate in/Lead cross-boarded projects, focused on improving processes, results, as well as candidate/manager experience and quality of hire.
Education and Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent.
- Fluent English and Russian.
- Min. 7-10 years recruitment experience within a customer-facing professional business environment, preferably across several geographies.
- Strong Experience of managing a recruiting function including people leadership (min. 3 years).
- Proven track record in successfully transforming a recruiting function from a tactical support function to a Strategic Business Partner.
- Ability to lead in a complex matrix environment.
- Ability to build professional relations across all levels of the business, including business acumen with Senior Executives.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and influential skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Competitive drive, strong work ethic, and motivation to learn, grow and succeed.
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Abbott, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj__abbott
October 8, 2020, 05:00