- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of progressive experience in experienced hire recruiting including direct sourcing ideally within the digital space (across attraction, sourcing and selection of talent)
- Strong interest in the digital world; keen to follow industry trends and savvy enough to “talk shop” with technical people
- Understanding of the roles of a data scientist, data engineer & architect, machine learning engineer, data analyst and visualization analyst, designer, software engineer, agile coach and similar tech/expert roles is preferred
- Deep knowledge of modern recruiting strategies and sourcing across digital platforms like Behance, GitHub, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build strong relationships with candidates, consultants at all levels and recruiting colleagues, positive attitude and sense of humor
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and local team environment, yet work independently to see projects through to completion
- Proactive self-starter with a can-do attitude
- High level of entrepreneurship and creativity
- Flexibility to deal with last-minute changes, ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexibility to work overtime as required, especially during the peak recruiting season
- Fluency in English
Who You'll Work With
- You will be based in Moscow and will be part of our EEMA recruiting team, focused on Digital & Analytics recruiting in CIS.
- You will work closely with consultants, professional development colleagues and the HR team. You will shape and coordinate the key recruiting processes and be responsible for managing our internal recruiting systems.
What You'll Do
- You will develop talent management strategies, understand talent needs and work with senior leadership to determine hiring targets.
- In this role you will develop profiles and specifications, as well as identify and recommend improvement opportunities. You’ll then have the opportunity to build relationships with different digital communities and further enhance our market position.
- You will plan, coordinate and drive hiring activities. You’ll be responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting. You will initiate effective sourcing strategies using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing and gathering referrals to attract and develop candidate interest. You’ll work hand in hand with candidates and internal clients guiding them through our process.
- You will be involved with projects with global reach. As a subject matter expert, you will develop and share best practices with other recruiters to coordinate ongoing activities and events.
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
June 9, 2021, 06:38