YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO:
- Leading all HR processes for Commercial department as HR BP
- Leading a full cycle of recruiting in accordance with needs of the organization.
- Managing team in entry level and middle managers level recruitment, taking responsibility for Senior roles yourself.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, across multiple functions, to ensure on-going and future organisational talent demands are met.
- Solve talent challenges by finding creative and innovative ways to attract and select potential candidates (e.g. employee referrals, networks, sources).
- Constantly seek to find hidden talent. Create lists of potential target companies and keep ahead of the game with regards to trends in the marketplace.
- Present high-quality shortlist candidates to hiring managers and provide consultative narrative to back up reasoning.
- Go the extra mile to ensure candidates experience is exceptional.
- Keep abreast of new initiatives e.g. the use of social media, job boards, social media channels, internet sourcing and other means to source candidates for open roles.
- Leading Adaptation program for newcomers, ensuring the best employee experience in the first 90 days of employee in the organization, developing the tools and keeping aligned with global approach.
- Leading Recognition initiatives – internal Awards, Anniversaries congratulations, etc.
- Leading trainee programs ensuring best talents joining the program, get support & supervision, regular feedback and are considered for internal vacancies after graduating.
- Participation in Employer Branding, leading the piece related to the Universities collaboration, job portals partnership, career events, social media content.
- Participation in various HR projects
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY:
- Experience of working as a Recruitment Manager / Senior Recruiter & HR BP or Junior HR BP
- Proven success leading recruitment searches and meeting/exceeding client and candidate expectations
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Positive and helpful – willing to roll sleeves up and take on administrative tasks as well as consultative work.
- Able to work independently and take responsibility for decisions
- Proactive, determined to succeed, desire to be the very best
- Higher education
- Fluent English
CV to email@example.com
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Bacardi, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_bacardi