- Proactively identify service delivery issues and take appropriate action to resolve; align with other HR Services Managers to provide integrated service; promote performance improvement initiatives based on local needs and global structure.
- Ensure efficiency and reduction of complexity by standardization and the use of best practice in service delivery for the associated organization based on global framework.
- Maintain and improve quality standards within the associated organization. Ensure appropriate metrics (including third party KPIs) for local organization in line with global governance.
- Manage daily service operations and projects, responding to service demands as they arise (e.g. volume of calls, staff absence, e-mail queries, etc.).
- Ensure the implementation of local norms and laws in relation to HR administrative processes and systems (e.g. payroll).
- Ensure local support and knowledge for incident/problem management for local topics based on global steering and rules.
- Is the first contact regarding the organizations service within a country / country group.
- Ensure compliance and risk management across the associated organization and systems locally.
- Employee relations: support of HR business partners.
- Update on changes in legislations for HR team
- Establishes a work culture within the associated organization that promotes teamwork and sharing within HR
- Operations globally and partnering with stakeholders based on global governance.
Important for us:
- Education: Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with the main focus on Human Resources. Alternatively, an equivalent progressive working experience.
- English language should be fluent both in the spoken and written form, plus, local / regional language requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources. Knowledge and advanced level of proficiency in Total Rewards, HR operations as well as a solid management experience.
- Proven experience with leading major projects and developing strong working relationships with stakeholders, the HR community and customers;
- Detailed understanding of HR processes & systems. Communications strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management & staff, including the various relevant representatives of workers groups and external stakeholders.
- Strong customer orientation and service delivery management.
- Willingness to take on responsibility and be resourceful (using a wide range of information sources)
- Specific experience in Customer Service and HR process design, transaction support, and employee administration.
- Proven ability to achieve high customer satisfaction;
- Ability to work in a highly matrix and inter-dependent organization to provide best business solutions; Effective collaborator;
- Demonstrate a high change agility
- Customer focus: Anticipates internal customer needs and provides services that are beyond customer expectations. Serves as a strategic partner to the business.
- Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and the need to ﬁnish. Persists in the face of challenges and setbacks. Always keeps the end in sight; puts in extra effort to meet deadlines.
- Collaboration: excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience. Ability to handle stress and interact with others in a professional manner;
- Cultivates Innovation: ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate;
- Manages complexity: Readily distinguishes between what’s relevant and what’s unimportant to make sense of complex situations. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the ﬁrst answers. Analyzes multiple and diverse sources of information to deﬁne problems accurately before moving to solutions.
- Plans and Aligns: Focuses on highest priorities and sets aside less critical tasks. Lays out a thorough schedule and steps for achieving objectives. Makes implementation plans that allocate resources precisely. Looks for obstacles and develops excellent contingency plans. Uses mileposts to diligently track and manage the progress of the work.
CV to email@example.com
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Bayer, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_bayer