- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR or related field
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with strong influencing capabilities
- Excellent customer-service attitude with ability to build and cultivate strong client and candidate relationships
- Effective problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities and distinctive attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous and ever-changing environment
- Willingness and ability to make independent decisions and to remain calm under pressure
- Strong knowledge of the local talent market and sourcing channels
- Desire to achieve aggressive recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and maturity
- Track record as self-starter
- Respectful and caring with confidential information
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of our recruiting team and will be based in our Tampa Service Center (TSC) located in St. Petersburg, FL. You will join the recruiting team that manages hiring for our Executive Assistant function.
The service center opened in May 2010 to provide Executive Assistant (EA) support to North America as well as Human Resources (HR) administrative support. Since then, the TSC has expanded to become a hub for North American Finance and is home to over 900 colleagues within practice administration, recruiting, analytics, design, learning, benefits and other roles. You will work with a diverse group of colleagues who each provide support to functions within the center as well as across the region.
What You'll Do
You will manage and drive the initial stages in the candidate journey.
This includes screening applications and resumes, triggering online assessments for qualified candidates, scheduling and completing 8 to 10 phone interviews per day, and tracking data and documentation accordingly after each interaction.
You will serve as the main point of contact for McKinsey candidates throughout the end to end process and you will be expected to deliver positive and informative experiences in every interaction. You will maintain high levels of professionalism as the face of the firm when approaching all candidates – even those that will not be offered a position.
You will leverage your effective communication skills by outlining the entire hiring process and the expected time-frames, as well as when providing guidance and answering questions. Additionally, you will support the team with management of heavy sets of data in and outside of our applicant tracking system.
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании McKinsey & Company, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job (Your Career): bit.ly/dj_mckinsey