What you´ll be doing:
- Providing general HR support to the Russian HRBP and the EMEA HR team.
- Working with a number of stakeholders mainly including employees, managers, and external benefits providers.
- Prioritizing the daily to do´s independently and in a self-driven manner.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of an accurate employee record maintenance, follow up on missing documents and ensure all files are compliant for regional and company audits.
- Preparing offer paperwork, including employment contracts, addendums to them, HR orders (up to and including: hiring and termination orders, salary and position change orders, additional compensation orders, vacation orders, overtime work justification and orders, business travel orders, other internal HR orders) and termination HR paperwork (182N form, etc), track probation periods
- General administration – e.g. preparing employment verification letters, draft HR orders, modify Staffing Schedule, draft employment references, own maintaining employee workbooks (including digital ones) and employment paperwork archive.
- Providing administrative support with benefits, primarily medical insurance, life insurance, and other benefits
- Maintaining accurate employee records, both hard-copy and electronic, including liaising with colleagues globally.
What we need to see:
- 4+ years of professional HR administration experience in Russia, ideally in an international environment.
- Higher professional education - University degree in any of HR, economics, finance, or law preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Russian labor law and HR Administration.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Upper-intermediate written and oral communication skills in English.
- A strong sense of urgency and ownership, as well as a sense of pride in the quality of work completed.
- Outstanding attention to detail and a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with IT capability to feed the internal HR Database and tracker.
- Good organization skills, with a logical approach to problem-solving, good time management and task prioritization skills.
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник компании Nvidia, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Dream Job (Your Career): bit.ly/dj_nvidia