- Ensuring a strong HR position in the Stores.
- Implementation of changes / new structures at the regional / city level.
- Supporting the implementation of the HR processes optimization and fine tuning HR organisational structure in regions in charge.
- Social dialogue and labor relations focus.
- Steering the process of organizational changes (process maps, job profiles, job approval / evaluation procedures compliance, PEX control, discussions facilitation between business unit managers / functions).
- Evaluating the organizational structures effectiveness.
- Ensuring quality external and internal recruitment and selection.
- Steering on-boarding process.
- Employee performance management in collaboration with the line managers (goals, recommendations for development measures, possible positions).
- Steering the process of creation/supporting a "Successors’ bench"/ talent pool for key positions.
- Managing the process of aligning goals and bonus schemes.
- Participating in cross functional projects.
- Drive, support and give advice to own HR team, communicate & keep team updated.
- Monitoring and managing HR-related risks.
- Providing feedback on HR issues on time.
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience as a HR BP, working within a matrix organisational structure is a plus.
- Leadership experiences of at least 3 years, ability to lead a team of HR professionals on different levels.
- Has 2+ years in HR at a high pace international environment (is a plus).
- Has outstanding achievements in people management.
- Good knowledge of retail business operations.
- Core understating of role of HR business partner.
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Readiness for frequent business trips.
- An opportunity for professional and career growth in an international company;
- An opportunity to gain experience working with colleagues from other countries;
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern office, corporate transport (from Voykovskaya, Rechnoy Vokzal, Altufevo and Khimki railway stations), free parking.
- Medical insurance (including employee and family members), a possibility to include relatives into the corporate contract;
- Life and accident insurance;
- A corporate car;
- Partial compensation of lunch expenses;
- Discounts on English courses, corporate English courses for employees who need it for work;
- Additional days of paid leave, additional payment for sick leaves;
- Discounts in METRO Store’s;
- Special offers from banks, fitness clubs and other partners.
CV to email@example.com
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Metro Cash & Carry, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_metro