- To deliver high quality HR interventions across a range of HR activities in order to enable line managers and employees to add maximum value to the business.
- Member of an in-country/cluster HR Operations group and works with other areas of HR to deliver effective HR solutions.
- Coach and develop line managers in the delivery of key HR activities, build their leadership and people management capability
- Respond to complex, escalated queries around HR policies, processes and ways of working
- Diagnose and as needed, reframe the business need through active inquiry • Proactively promote pragmatic and best practice approaches and interventions that drive the HR and business agenda forward
- Diagnose and/or deliver change projects in line with the HR and business agenda
- Successfully manage progress and track key HR Operations department milestones, deliverables and metrics
- Facilitate interventions focused on business LT development
- Coach and build line manager capability to create a positive employee environment
- Key delivery channel for initiatives developed by the HR CoEs, HRBLs and Global HR Ops; One HR - working in partnership to deliver the HR agenda and enhance the customer experience
- Actively contribute to standardisation and continuous improvement of HR Services through VOC feedback and solution mindset in order to increase HR’s effectiveness and enhance the customer experience
- Continuously look to increase the value HR adds to the business
- Efficiently manage and contribute to key governance forums (Customer Board, HR Business Meeting, HR Council)
- Resolve ER/IR issues and implement strategies to reduce such issues and enhance performance.
- Understand the HR Risk environment, identify and mitigate potential HR risks
- Share collective responsibility for managing the reputation of HR and HR Risk
- Can be the Local Process Owner for Assess and Develop in the market.
- Depending on the country / cluster may be responsible for analyzing soft skills development requirements across the businesses and translate them into appropriate development programs.
- Maintain the relationship with third party development provider like NIIT and CoE.
- Determine the annual training budget across businesses in the country / cluster o Build annual development plans for all businesses o Communicate the Global Learning offering and ensure that it is fully leveraged across the country / cluster.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Education: Preferably business management / Economics university degree
- Functional Excellence in at Least One Area – Has a depth of experience in one field of HR, e.g. ER, IR, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR operational implementation systems and processes, organisational development or design.
- Raising Standards – Experience of participating and influencing HR teams in order to raise standards within the function and improve the collective profile of HR within the business.
- Demanding Operational environments – Experience delivering HR solutions within demanding operational contexts. i.e. talent and workforce planning, resourcing, performance management, change management, consultation and reward issues, across a range of functions and job types.
- Broader business exposure – Experience of working in an integrated way with the businesses’ agendas. Is able to show insight and good judgement to deliver sound decisions and solutions.
- Operational excellence – Demonstrates a good track record of translating business objectives into HR solutions through appropriately setting direction, objectives, targets and metrics. Is able to deliver against demanding targets and meets criteria of time, cost, quality and performance.
- English - Fluent
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник компании GlaxoSmithKline, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj__gsk