Our Ideal Backend Engineer Will Have:
- Experience with building backend systems at scale for at least 3+ years
- Worked on projects that have reached thousands of customers and have individually contributed to many consumer-facing features
- Strong knowledge of at least 1 backend language (Java, Scala, Python, Play, Django) and 1 relational database, (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or MS SQL) and general knowledge about many others.
- Ability to dive into large existing projects and contribute by narrowing down and quickly understand relevant parts of the system
- A pragmatic and agnostic approach to coding, with no specific preference for any language/framework, and understanding when to (and when not to) apply certain design patterns and refactoring, based on many years of experience with several large projects
- Working knowledge in API development for mobile/web use.
You Can Stand Out by Having:
- Experience with AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kafka, and Spark
- Experience with Agile development methodology and/or CI/CD
- Experience with Docker containers along with Kubernetes or ECS
- Excellent ability to prioritize and communicate in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Bonus: Experience in predictive analysis and machine learning.
We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse team with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We focus on hiring talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tala is the leading mobile technology and data science company committed to financial inclusion globally. Millions of people have borrowed through Tala's smartphone app, which provides instant, personalized credit to underserved customers in East Africa, Southeast Asia, and Latin America. Tala is backed by leading venture and impact investors including PayPal, Revolution Growth, IVP, and Lowercase Capital. Tala is headquartered in Santa Monica with additional offices in Nairobi, Manila, Dar Es Salaam, Mexico City, and Bangalore.
● Remote work from anywhere in the world.
● Contract directly with an American company.
● Flexible schedule
● Salary from $ 3,000 to $ 3,700
To respond to a vacancy:
2. Telegramm https://t.me/ZulfiaG