InCountry is helping companies meet the increasing complexity of data residency and data protection laws globally by enabling companies to quickly address data residency issues in a secure manner. InCountry is looking for an experienced Full-stack developer (python, react.js).
- Full-stack development of an internal corporate social portal
- Tasks are very diverse - from the social functions of the intranet, such as organizing activity tapes, comments, and other communications, to collecting metrics from tens of thousands of servers for monitoring.
- Experience of participation in all life cycles of software development (design, analysis, development, testing, implementation, support of implementation and implemented solutions) as a Team Lead or developer;
- excellent knowledge of Python, in work we use Python 2.7;
- excellent knowledge of Django, in work we use Django 1.11;
- knowledge and ability to use in the work of React.js with Redux;
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and SQL (working with Mysql);
the ability to assemble a concise functional web-interface from standard components based on more or less modern technology;
- Links to public repositories, articles with examples of work are welcome.
● Remote work from anywhere in the world.
● Contract directly with an American company.
● Flexible schedule
● Salary from $ 3,000 to $ 4,000
To respond to a vacancy:
2. Telegramm https://t.me/ZulfiaG